TERAPOMPE : TeraHertz Laser Source
The laser is composed of an optoelectronic infrared quantum cascade laser (QCL) pump and a gas compartment. It emits a TeraHertz (THz) continuous wave (CW) beam tunable with discrete frequency values from 0.7 to 1.2 THz and works at room temperature.
The Laser will work with no lethal high-voltage, no turn-on delay and no vacuum pump. It is “plug-and-play” and user-friendly.
- Room temperature and instant turn-on
- Output Power (CW) : 50μW @ 1 THz (1mW soon)
- Compact : 15x15x30 cm < 5kg
- Range : 0.7 to 1.2 THz (high resolution & real-time imaging) (1 – 5 THz in the future)
- Power Efficiency : 10 W input 50μW output
SheetDownload the offer