Safety and reliability of injectable drug administration Analysis and optimization of medical devices and hospital practices
Description of the structure
As part of a scientific and economic cluster in the health sector, Pharm’Inject offers to pharmaceutical companies and hospitals a personalised support for injectable drugs and associated technologies
- Control of flows in a controlled environment area
- Control of manufacturing processes and contamination pathways
- Expertise in surface contamination studies
- Expertise in training pharmaceutical personnel
- Expertise in dosing active ingredients used in production areas
- Health care institutions
- Hospital pharmacies
- Manufacturers of equipment for hospital pharmacy
- Manufacturers and developers of injectable medical devices
This support is based on the know-how and expertise of the Groupe de Recherche sur les formes Injecables et les Technologies Associées (GRITA) laboratory: the research areas are oriented towards injectable drugs, medical infusion devices and biopharmaceutical and pharmacokinetic modelling.
The research unit has developed a methodology, based on several years of expertise and developed within a multidisciplinary team of university professors and hospital practitioners.