Preparation of injectable drugs
Pharm’Inject offers services to analyse/secure/optimise the operation of hospital pharmacotechnical areas and equipment.
In particular, this structure allows to conduct studies in a protected environment within an academic research laboratory.
Support in preparing injectable drugs
- Development of analytical methods to measure out the concentration of different molecules
- Stability studies
- Drug design support
- Evaluation of hospital pharmacotechnical equipment
- Implementing and/or assisting practice change
- Evaluation of undertaken actions
Risk management consulting
- Evaluation of the risk of chemical contamination during the preparation of injectable drugs
- Study of preparation controls techniques
Training to aseptic preparation and hospital room design
- Planning and organizing team training sessions
- Evaluation of the training sessions